Chasàn Chùa/McIntyre Creek Hikes
CPAWS Yukon and partners (Yukon Conservation Society, WildWise Yukon, Friends of McIntyre Creek, and the Yukon Salmon Sub-Committee) will be at the 'Backyard Biodiversity at Chasán Chúa (McIntyre Creek)' on Saturday, July 24th, from 11 am to 3 pm.
YCS will be providing guided hikes, and partners will have information booths & more to help you connect with this important wildlife corridor.
Scheduled activities that participants can sign up for in person (Due to COVID, guided hikes can have a max of 20 people at once):
- 11 am - 12 pm: YCS guided hike
- 12 pm -1 pm: Bioblitz and guided walk about plants
- 1 pm - 2 pm: Bioblitz and guided walk about insects
- 1 pm - 2 pm: Biobltiz and guided walk about birds
- 2 pm -3 pm: YCS guided hike
+Bird walks every hour on the hour